Contacting the Learning Support Team
Ms S Ward - Special Educational Needs Assistant/LAC coordinator
Mrs J Farley, Ms J Hutson, Miss L Hill, Mrs M Polito, Mrs P Brown, Miss L Fennell, Mrs P Crocker, Miss N Andrews, Mrs A Grubb
Mrs B Lees, Miss K Winwood, Mrs C Morgan, Mrs J Kenny, Mrs N Moore
Looked After Children
At Holy Trinity, we ensure that the needs of our Looked After Children are addressed and reviewed at regular PEP (Personalised Education Plan) meetings and LAC (Looked After Children) reviews.
At these meetings, the views of the child, carer, teacher and social worker are all shared and smart targets set to enable the child to work towards reaching their full potential. We work closely with the Virtual School for Looked After Children.
If you have any queries regarding Looked After Children at Holy Trinity then please contact the LAC Co-ordinator via the school office - 01562 822929
All documents relating to pastoral matters are available below, and information and links about how to stay safe online can be found on the E-Safety page.
- 2020-21 School Pastoral Handbook
- ABA Bullying Pack For Parents
- Anti-Bullying Week Secondary Assembly
- Cyberbullying Advice Sheet - Adult
- Cyberbullying Advice Sheet - Youth
- E-safety at Home
- Information for Parents and Carers 2020-21
- Pupil Premium Website
- Safeguarding Visitor and Volunteer Leaflet
- Safer Internet Day 2017 Assembly (14-18 years)
- Safer Internet Day 2017 Assembly (7-11 years)
- The Student Action Group
- Welcome to the Learning Support Team