Our Mission Statement
To inspire and challenge young people to become lifelong learners who are inquiring, knowledgeable, respectful and compassionate and who are active participants in their own education.
Our Vision Statement
To educate through empathy and enquiry in preparing for a future society within a better world.
• To support our children and students to become fulfilled and confident young people in a globalised environment.
• To encourage all children and students to achieve the best possible qualifications and develop their talents to the full.
• To provide a happy, professional and secure environment for all.
• To ensure a seamless continuum of education, with a strong home-school partnership.
• To promote an international and inter cultural understanding for a changing world.